10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2018 9:40 AM by Ekaterina Ponkratova RSS

Ignore date selection from calendar but not other filters

Ekaterina Ponkratova

And it's me again.

I use the calendar range extension where I use Date(Floor(Date(TimeStamp,'MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm:ss.ffff')),'DD/MM/YYYY') as a Dimension. In addition, I added two more filters on the page (VISIT_VSL_NAME_AN and STOW_ACTIVITY_CODE).

In the graph, I want to compare the current year Export volume vs the last year. If no filter selection (VISIT_VSL_NAME_AN  or STOW_ACTIVITY_CODE) is made, the graph will show the overall trend. If the selection is made, the graph will show the trend for that selection.

I tried for this year line:

sum({1<[TimeStamp.Calendar.Year] = {"$(=Max({1}[TimeStamp.Calendar.year]))"}, SHIPPING_STATUS_CODE={'EX'}>} TEU). If a person selects this month, he will see the YTD trend line; last month - YTD trend line. It works fine when I apply other filters but then, when I make a calendar selection, it shows that month/date value, instead of showing the YTD trend line.

Another option I tried after reading the forum,

sum({1<[TimeStamp.Calendar.Year] = {"$(=Max({1}[TimeStamp.Calendar.year]))"}, SHIPPING_STATUS_CODE = {'EX', 'EXPRT'},

VISIT_VSL_NAME_AN=P(VISIT_VSL_NAME_AN), STOW_ACTIVITY_CODE=P(STOW_ACTIVITY_CODE)>}TEU) but it did not work.

I also thought of using TimeStamp=, TimeStamp.Calendar.Date= but I am not sure how to add the condition about the max year.

I suspect it's something basic here.

Many thanks,