I think I've come to the point where I can not handle myself. I neet to calculate a couple of indicators related to clients. Let us assume that the structure is like in the annex (example_cust).
For each indicator I would like to receive a minimum such a graph as in the annex (draft).
Difficulty of the task seen with my eyes:
1) Historical data - not only for the current period, but also backwards,
2) For each indicator, in addition to the number - it must be possible to see what clients were included.
Necessary indicators - all per month:
1) New customers - his first purchase was in a given month - never before.
2) Lost customers - these are those who have not bought in the last 3 months.
3) Restored customers - these are those who bought this month, and previously did not buy for 3 months.
4) "Regulars" - they buy at least once a month in the last year.
5) "Down-at-heel" - they bought the last 3 months, but they have not bought this month.
1) How many times the customer was lost?
2) How many times the customer was restored?
Thanks for help!