What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Qlik Team
As part of the organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
How you will spend your time as our next Senior Web Developer
As a core member of our web development team, you will have the opportunity to impact all aspects of enhancing and managing our corporate website. Our portfolio offers a fun, rewarding mix of full-stack web development, web services and other integrations, and system architecture.
- Develop and maintain full stack web and mobile solutions
- Create services and integrations with vendor and internal systems
- Participate in architectural discussions to ensure that solutions meet requirements and have scope for future expansion
- Participate in and conduct code reviews of both team and vendor-supplied code and determining quality, identifying bugs and evaluating risks
- Ensure architecture is consistent with organizational development standards and aligning with industry guidelines and best practices
- Help internal customers understand capabilities and translating requirements into solutions that are practical to implement, robust and scalable
- Mentor and knowledge-sharing within the team, cross-training in your areas of specialty
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years experience at a mid/project lead level
- Object oriented .NET/C# development experience
- RDBMS experience including database design, stored procedures, etc. (SQL Server and MySQL helpful)
- Knowledge of Security best practices
- Familiarity with CSS and UI/UX development
- CMS experience (Sitecore a plus, will train)
- Experience with forms and knowledge of lead processing highly desirable..
- Project management (Jira or similar helpful) experience.
- Source control management (git helpful) experience.
- Build/release engineering and/or automation skills (a plus).
- Strong troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks within timelines.
- The a bility to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn rapidly.
- A collaborative nature and are team player.
- You will be successful if you have
- You will thrive if you have
Please contact our Recruiter at Emily.Deckelbaum@qlik.com for more information.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Radnor, PA or Newton, MA. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.