5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2018 5:34 AM by Zied Ahmed RSS

details between sheets

Zied Ahmed

Hello ,

I have a field named Project Name who contains somes projects and others field like code project etc...

i want when i select the button to navigate to the other sheet (I use the extension sheet navigation)  find the informations about the first project ... when i select the second button i go to the next sheet and i find the informations about the second project :

Projecttttt.png

Thanks for help

stalwar1 omarbensalem

• Re: details between sheets
          wade taylor

qlikview or qlik sense?

Shraddha Gajare

With the button selection there is option of Action before navigation ..

there you can choose select a value in a field.

While selecting Project 1 button before navigation yo can set action to select that particular project and navigate to Sheet.

Same is applicable for Project 2 that way you can try different Actions as per your requirement.

for more details , Refer, https://github.com/stefanwalther/sense-navigation

omar bensalem

Use the sheet and navigation extensions;

create 2 bookmarks for the selection u want

and for each button do:

-go to sheet (with sheetID)

-Activate bookmark (and select the bookmark)

Here's an example I've shared in the past in the community : (a project u've done )

I create buttons in each sheet (for navigation);

each button will be used as a navigation button to open a new sheet + setting up an action (in your/my case, applying bookmarks):

Here's a scenario:

Create an Introduction sheet (which contains introductions, KPIs etc..) and buttons to each sheet :

The button:

Navigation behaviour: go to specific sheet

action: apply bookmark (your bookmark would be the year you want to select)

Capture.PNG

This way, when you open your dashboard, you'll first open your introduction page, then click on a button to go to another sheet:

It will transfer you to the desired sheet and apply your bookmark (select the year)

Example: I click on rapport: it will tranfer me to the report sheet and apply bookmark(see the filter pane)

Capture.PNG