1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 27, 2018 9:53 AM by Martijn Wanders RSS

Help with calculated row in pivot table QlikSense

Martijn Wanders

Hi all,

A couple of days i'm struggling to add a calculated row in my pivot table. I read a lot on the Qlik forum but don't manage to implement something working. In the attachment you can find a screenshot. Below "Inkopen" and above "Omzet/reclame fee"I want a calculated row (where the red line is).

This is what I want to calculate:

(Omzet - Inkopen)/Omzet = Margin

So below "Inkopen" I want a new row with Margin and the result of the calculation above.

I read about dimensionality function. I found this formula which add a row with the result:

if(Dimensionality()=1, count(Sales), num(count({<Region={'Scotland'}>}Sales)/count({<Region={'England'}>}Sales),'#0%'))

If I want to use this for my challenge then:

if(Dimensionality()=4,

// The following is the used expression in first measure. It's count the revenue in current year (Boekjaar), specific accounts (grootboekrekening) and period.

num(-sum({<Boekjaar={$(=max(Boekjaar))},[Grootboekrekening Soort]={'R'},Periode={"<=$(=MAX(Periode))"}>}[Bedrag Saldo]),'#.##0'),

// The second part:

num((sum({<Mapping_N2={'Omzet'}>}Sales) - Sum({<Mapping_2={'Inkopen'} / sum({<Mapping_N2={'Omzet'}>}Sales) >})Sales),'#0%'))

Where "Sales" is red I don't know what to do? This is calculated with the same expression mention above. At the red mentioned sales there must be another set analysis I think.

Can somebody help me? Thank you in advance and would really appreciate it. More clarification? No problem and give a shout.

Greetings,

Martijn Wanders