6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2018 9:14 AM by youssef belloum RSS

Sort by expression dimension with expression

Gal Polak

Hi,

I know that we should try to include all logic in the script side and not in the UI,

but unfortunately in this case i needed to create a dimension with expression.

and this is my dimension:

if(

aggr(Sum({$<$(=if(WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(_UserFilters), '*Show Hidden Users*'),'DisplayInLeaderboard=','DisplayInLeaderboard={1}')),

$(=if(WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(_UserFilters), '*Show Inactive Users*'),'IsActive=','IsActive={1}')), WasLoginPotential={1},[Property Name]=>}WasLoggedIn),UserID)<5,'Low (<5)',

if(

aggr(Sum({$<$(=if(WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(_UserFilters), '*Show Hidden Users*'),'DisplayInLeaderboard=','DisplayInLeaderboard={1}')),

$(=if(WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(_UserFilters), '*Show Inactive Users*'),'IsActive=','IsActive={1}')), WasLoginPotential={1},[Property Name]=>}WasLoggedIn),UserID)<15

AND

$(=if(WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(_UserFilters), '*Show Inactive Users*'),'IsActive=','IsActive={1}')), WasLoginPotential={1},[Property Name]=>}WasLoggedIn),UserID)>5,'Medium',

if(aggr(Sum({$<$(=if(WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(_UserFilters), '*Show Hidden Users*'),'DisplayInLeaderboard=','DisplayInLeaderboard={1}')),

$(=if(WildMatch(GetFieldSelections(_UserFilters), '*Show Inactive Users*'),'IsActive=','IsActive={1}')), WasLoginPotential={1},[Property Name]=>}WasLoggedIn),UserID)>15,'High (>15)'

)

)

)

as you can see from this dimension i get 3 values:

1. Low (<5)

2. Medium

3. High (>15)

all i want to do is present it in bar chart in the following order:

High, Medium, Low

but how do i do it with "Sort by expression?"