Looking to on-board a full time Qlik Sense Administrator. If you are a qualified candidate interested in this role, please send your resume & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: New Jersey
Must be authorized to work in US
The Qlik Sense Administrator/ Data Architect develops and maintains data management and governance practice that manages enterprise information lifecycle needs in an effective manner. The Qlik Sense Administrator/ Data Architect develops and drives data management and governance strategies by working directly with all levels of management, lines of business and technology to ensure alignment and dedication to the overall strategic objectives of the organization, in coordination with business intelligence strategies that support business processes and business process improvement initiatives.
The Qlik Sense Administrator/ Data Architect will play a key technical role in the support and maintenance of the Qlik platformx. Will be responsible for supporting our user community in the administration of the platform end-to-end. This candidate must be highly data-driven with strong technical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Science , mathematics, statistics or computer science or related field.
- Experience with QlikSense sites, Qlik Management Console (QMC), QlikSense Operations and License Monitors, & QlikSense Audit logs
- At least 4 year Qlik experience required
- Qlik certification preferred
- Significant recent experience in the use of QlikSense (Visualization, connectors, section access, data modelling including Qlik Scripting and mapping, Geoanalytics, NPrinting, Mobile integration, Analytics)
- 4 years prior experience in BI systems/data warehouse or related IT industry experience
- Experience MS SQL Server 2014/2012
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projectsespecially in implementation of extensions, plugins, mashups, and use of Qlik value added products (NPrinting, Geoanlytics, Datamarket, and Connectors)
- Intimate familiarity with Advanced Calculations and Expressions, macros, set analysis, and all charts and graph types to select the best visualization techniques for differing analytic/reporting scenarios
- 4 years prior experience in BI/data warehouse or related IT industry experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.