2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2018 6:05 AM by Ruggero Piccoli RSS

NPrinter Setup

Rachel Smith

I am looking for someone to work as a consultant and set up our NPrinter.

We are based in North Yorkshire, ideally the individual would be able to come here and work on site for the duration of the set up, or at least the majority of it.

Please can you reply if you have experience of setting up the NPrinter and you fit the location requirements?

Thanks

Rachel

• Re: NPrinter Setup
          Ricardo gerhard

Dear Rachel,

The installation and set up aren´t complex, but must have some requirements and understandings to do a correct implementation.

If you are interested on foreign/remote service, let me know that I can help you. I´ve worked with this scenarios.

Have a great day.

• Re: NPrinter Setup
            Ruggero Piccoli

Hi Rachel,

Your responsible partner will contact you soon to help.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.