Join a lean, fast-paced team at the forefront of evolving the company’s customer listening architecture and analytics to become more data-driven. Reporting to the director of customer experience and advocacy, you’ll bring your sharp analytical and strong communication skills to this hands-on role where you’ll be unearthing insights that help drive customer engagement and retention. Your questions won’t be known in advance; find the questions and translate the results of your analysis into clear and actionable insights for stakeholders.
- Analyze millions of data points (customer survey scores and comments, customer interaction and transaction data) from multiple sources using quantitative methods and tools to create models that yield actionable insights
- Use statistical skills and tools to develop hypotheses and build models to understand financial implications of NetPromoter Score and other customer experience metrics, identify drivers of churn and engagement, predict customer purchase and renewal behavior, and determine customer experience action paths
- Partner with stakeholders at multiple levels in the organization to understand their needs for customer insights
- Communicate insights clearly so stakeholders can integrate voice of the customer into business decisions
- Bring insights to life using data visualization tools / dashboards and PowerPoint. Create meaningful apps / dashboards and teach non-technical users how to use and benefit from them.
- Conduct a text analytics vendor evaluation and pilot to help uncover insights in unstructured data
- 5+ years of experience in a data science or analytics role
- Experience analyzing voice of the customer data (e.g., survey data)
- Business- and analytically-oriented bachelor’s degree (e.g., statistics, economics, finance)
- Proven experience analyzing large, complex data sets from multiple sources including customer survey systems.
- Practical ability to visualize data, communicate meaningful business insights, and utilize them effectively.
- Self-starter with exceptional attention to detail. Curiosity about insights that could be living in the data. Proven ability to move fast and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills. Interpretive skills for distilling large amounts of data into a story with actionable recommendations
- Familiarity and comfort with Cognos reporting and SQL to access enterprise database sources
- Ability to rapidly develop prototypes in various statistical programming languages and tools such as R, Python, SPSS, or SAS
- Experience creating dashboards and visualizations for non-technical users using tools Qlik Sense, Tableau, or Microsoft Power BI
- NetPromoter System (NPS) certification, Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) certification are nice to have but not required