Candidate must already be approved to work in the USA.
BI/Reporting Developer with strong experience in designing and developing data marts/data warehouse and BI applications, including Qlikview.
The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining required data marts and business analytics with data pulled from various transactional databases like CRM/ERP, for Marketing, Sales, Operations and Customer Support areas. Develop flexible and user friendly analytical tools for business to generate operational reports and business intelligence reports . Enforce best practices and adopt standards in developing tools.
Required Job Skills:
- Strong Database development skills, including PL/SQL, good knowledge of the relational model, etc.
- Experience with Decision Support or Business Intelligence Technologies (Management Reporting, Cubes, ETL, Data Warehouse)
- Experience with Microsoft's SQL Server or Oracle Database.
- Experience building data warehouse/data marts and analytical report development experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience in reporting using dashboarding technology like Qlikview expected.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong Analytics and problem solving skills.
Years of Direct Experience Required:
- 1+ years of Qlikview developement and/or administration.
- 3 to 5 years of Business Intelligence Tools experience.
Areas of Direct Experience:
- IT Experience in developing Data Marts, Data Warehouse and BI tools for Sales, Marketing, Operations and Customer Support areas
If interested simply send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org